1. Check your Car Engine Oil
Before checking the oil, ensure your car engine is off (no matter the temperature).
Open your car hood and find the dipstick (Dipstick is a thin, long metal stick to check the oil.
Pull out the dipstick from the engine and wipe off the oil.
Reinsert the dipstick into the tube of the engine. Be sure to push complete it inside.
Pull the dipstick out carefully, check the oil level, and look at both sides of the stick.
The oil level is good if the oil mark is on top of the oil streak between the upper/lower (maximum/minimum) marks. However, if the oil is below the minimum mark, it’s time to add oil.
2. Check your Car’s Battery Life
You should check the battery performance periodically before switching off all the lights. If there is no switch-off option, then you can plug it out.
Check the battery with the digital battery tester and see if the meter reading is within the range.
If the meter reading is below the range, you should charge or replace the battery.
Digital battery tester.
LCD Backlit BM550 6V, 12V, 24V
Auto Battery Load Tester, Analyzer
3. Check your Vehicle Radiator
4. Check the Windshield Washer Fluid
5. Check the Windshield Wipers
6. Check your Car Tires
7. Check for any Exterior Corrosion
8. Check your Emergency Kit
9. Check your car registration documents are ready
10. Check your car insurance is not expired.